Sunday, September 18, 2011

Who's Hungry?



Had a large blank file open (1200x1000 or 1500x1500, forget which) and was just messing around with Painter's pencil tools as usual. This giant tablet is a sketchpad that I occasionally use for coloring. Point being that this spawned from one of my several tiny doodles I had kicking around.

As for the drawing, I'm still hazy about pen tools when it comes to digital works. The hard edge is always too much for me no matter what I do, though I'd like to think I'm getting better at it, maybe I'm just getting used to it. Didn't have a clear intent when I started this, not even a colorset in mind. Also, despite my love of reds, I'm red/green colorblind and have no idea what this actually looks like... I hope it's somewhat close to how I'm perceiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment