Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ker-PUNCH!

Finally poked around Sketchbook Pro long enough to figure out how to use the paint tools more effectively.  Well slightly more effectively anyway.  Figured I needed to sort out something to draw/paint as a result.  The lack of tiny screaming people was due to scale.  I tried drawing a few tiny Lego men, but due to the scale they would have to have been tiny specs almost.  Then when I changed the image to have the building be smashed I reasoned to myself the area would have been evacuated.

Should I change my mind on this one and look for a way to rework the buildings and add some color I'll add some sort of tiny military defense force on the ground too.  Nothing too detailed if at all, the scale of the drawing itself is just too small overall to do much and I've have to scale it way up, do tons of work cleaning up the edges, and then scale it back down again.

This one comes in two flavors because I can't decide which one I prefer.

With lines on top.
 Straight up painting.





And, yea, the perspective on the buildings is totally weird, but it's an improvement for the year so I just need to take mental notes on that one as usual.

Update: Touched up the lizard-beast, not the buildings though

No comments:

Post a Comment