Friday, November 22, 2013

Generic Sci-Fi Guy

Was watching Game of Thrones S3 and feeling fidgety.  Ended up trying an attempt at exactly what it sounds like.

1) Add a bunch of black hoses.
2) Put some humanoid thing in a chair
3) For the love all that is sacred to you, put a respirator on it.  RIGHT NOW.
4) Goof off, act like you thought of it first.

I was messing around (read: lazy) and didn't look for any pose sources images, and mostly spent my time re-familiarizing myself with greyscale digital painting anyway.  Wound up getting bored with the pose as a direct result and messing around elsewhere, which was non-boring.

Cintiq's are apparently famous for having bad default colors, and the LCD TV I use for my main screen definitely has contrast issues.  I've got no idea how this will look for other people more than usual.

Vanilla
 Texture layer on divide
 Texture layer on multiply

No comments:

Post a Comment